Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: 3-D Diner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    3-D Diner

    Hey just thought I'd let ya guys know on Highway 23 in Pound there is a new restaraunt open. It's called 3-D Diner. It's on the left going towards Pound, or on the right coming towards Wise. It's in the old Virginia Motel building. It's owned and operated by Darwin Dahley ( a football coach at clintwood). Has some great food and really great prices. It's home of the REAL DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER. So, if you all are ever over that way stop in a give it a try. You'll leave wanting to come back for more.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    Have heard nothing but good things about this place from people who have stopped by. Darwin is a nice guy, and a good sports fan. Heck, if my memory serves, he's a Vikings fan, so that should be worth stopping by to harass him about (although I'd suggest getting my food first)

    I am hopeful to eat there in the next week or 2, so I'll give you my opinion. If wanting to do good counts, that place will be great!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    Everything I hear is the same way Great place to eat I have not had the chance to stop by there yet but I have eaten his chicken Fajitas and I don't think I have eaten any better anywhere else.
    Darwin is a great guy and a class act and I am sure that the Diner will be an excellent refection on that.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    He knows Counts hates the Vikings though, so it could be ugly when he shows up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    This place makes a person realize how much of a rip-off other palces are, because this restraunt has double the portions, half the price, and a lot better food.
    You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    I might check this place out tonight.
    I love the self-owned places. They have the best food.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    how long have they been open. Tried to get a phone # but information didn't have it.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    i'll have to try that place out. Ive never heard of it before
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    been opened about a month or so. I had the number, but I can't remember it. Call information and ask them for BaCzar MarketPlace or something like that.
    I'm thinkin the number is either 9160, 1960, or something of that sort. Haha

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    Darwin is the equipment manager at Clintwood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •